- Announcements & Events
- Annual Activities
- Schedule of Meetings
- Community Relations Subcommittee
- Faculty Development and Concerns Subcommittee
- Minority Women Concerns Subcommittee
- Staff Advocacy Subcommittee
- Student Concerns Subcommittee
- Women’s Resource Page
- Contact Us
Statement of Mission
The Chancellor’s Committee on the Status of Women (CCSW) promotes the professional, educational, and career development of women faculty, staff, and students at UIC. The CCSW advocates:
- Opportunities for women for professional growth and advancement, both academic and non-academic.
- Equity in recruitment, policies, and participation of women at all levels at UIC.
- Life-friendly policies that promote work-life balance.
- A positive environment where women may thrive in all areas of research, education, teaching, administration, and service.
The subcommittees of the CCSW are Communications, Faculty Concerns, Minority Women Concerns, Staff Concerns, and Students. The subcommittees of the CCSW focus on addressing issues, reviewing policies, providing opportunities, and promoting the development of all UIC women. Based on the work of the subcommittees, the CCSW will make recommendations to the Chancellor.
For sponsorship request, please fill out our sponsorship request form.